Here’s some of my favorite pieces:
- My eulogy for a network that once defined my life.
- My first ode to fandom.
- The Atlantic completely missed the point of Hello Flo’s brilliant and groundbreaking marketing campaign.
- My researched response to that irritating book.
- Getting naked on a Spencer Tunick photo shoot.
I love talking to people and asking questions that lead to the kinds of stories that fans rarely get to hear.
Interview: David Lowery (Camper Van Beethoven, Cracker)
- Camper Van Beethoven was my favorite band in high school, so talking to David Lowery was an incredible thrill.
- Talking to these ladies was such a joy, and I felt like I was part of one of their wacky adventures.
- Busy Phillips is fascinating, funny and eloquent — and we talked YA books!
- I loved how, after expounding on her love of Twilight and The Vampire Diaries, Retta explained that she didn’t watch Buffy because she wasn’t into vampires. I couldn’t let that go.
- I think we talked and laughed for nearly three hours and I could have talked to him for three days just about Boomtown. And Javier gave the best quote ever about Ricardo Montalban.
- Have you ever talked to someone who was wonderful and loved their job so much that it made you feel so much better everything going on in the world? John Shiban is that someone.
- So much good stuff about the first season of Heroes!
- I was initially taken off guard by how little she was like Sara Sidle — quick to laugh and make jokes — and so quickly even more charmed as she recounted so many self-deprecating stories.
- We bonded over the smoldering sexiness of Lee Pace, how Law & Order fixes everything and our same, intense irrational fear of driving over bridges.